Join Our Team
Loan Officer Position
As a Loan Officer with Capital Funding Mortgage Associates, you will originate mortgage loans, take complete applications for mortgage loans, set customer expectations and educate them on the entire mortgage process in accordance with Capital Funding Mortgage policies and procedures. With the support of management you will develop business through networking, leads, realtor referrals, and past client repeat business. Below are the top 18 reasons to consider working for Capital Funding Mortgage Associates Inc.
- Established/Experienced Mortgage Company doing 200 plus fundings per month
- Targeted personal automated network management marketing system via email/CRM. (realtors, past clients, friends and family etc.)
- DU and CB expense paid by Capital Funding Mortgage
- Free LO website with “Secure on-line application” .
- Referral/Service focused high integrity lender
- In house processing/underwriting (24-72 hr turn times in underwriting)
- 100% paperless processing system FHA/VA/USDA/Conv./Reverse Mortgages
- Home path program for low down payment condo projects
- FHA/VA/USDA/REVERSE MORTGAGE product/sales training and certification
- Benefits/Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Local class “A” office space for realtor and client meetings
- Leads available/provided
- Operations Manager (On site) has 20 plus years experience in processing/UW
- Best in class online web based site for real time pricing, products and locking for all conventional and government products
- Experienced managers/mentor on site daily Expansion management opportunities for top producers
- Professional, flexible and fun work environmentt the process today
Please send resume via email to email@example.com or call us direct at 267-756-7010.